A Fantastic Experience with the Best of International Theater!
Join us for an extraordinary combination tour of two great theater towns! Start with five days of theater at the Dublin Theatre Festival, plus a guided walking tour and a day trip to the Irish countryside. Then spend four days in the heart of London seeing three shows and chatting with guest artists of the London theater set.
TRIP HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Seven nights of first-class hotel accommodations (four in Dublin, three in London)
- Breakfast each morning at our hotels
- Tickets to seven performances
- Sightseeing excursions to the Irish countryside
- Private chats with actors, directors, and other guest artists from the Dublin Theatre Festival and the London theater set
- Welcome and Farewell dinners
(not including airfare to and from Europe; including airfare between European countries)
$4,850 per person (double occupancy)
$5,350 per person (single occupancy)
Early Bird Special
Enjoy a $250 discount if you book before June 15, 2017
How to reserve your spot:
- Download the reservation form
(updated Jan 10, 2017)
- Return your form with payment to:
Helen Rigby, c/o A.C.T.
30 Grant Avenue, 7th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108
For questions, and to request more information, contact Helen Rigby at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.439.2469.
© 2016 American Conservatory Theater-a tax-exempt 501c3 nonprofit organization. Number 94-6135772.