New York, New York
$4,550* per person (double occupancy)
$5,150* per person (single occupancy)
*does not include airfare
How to reserve your spot:
- Download the reservation form (updated Dec 19, 2016)
- Return your form with payment to:
Helen Rigby, c/o A.C.T.
30 Grant Avenue, 7th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108
For questions, and to request more information, contact Helen Rigby at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-439-2469.
It's a wonderful town!
Spend seven amazing days in New York City immersed in the theater world! Journey east with A.C.T. and see five–seven Broadway shows (including Hamilton, the hottest show on Broadway!), stay at a boutique hotel right in the theater district, enjoy fine dining, take a Broadway Up Close walking tour and take in all that New York City has to offer!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP INCLUDE:
- Six nights at the luxury boutique hotel, 414 Hotel
- Five first-class productions plus optional shows
- Chats with guest artists led by A.C.T. artistic personnel
- Breakfast each morning in our hotel
- Private Broadway Up Close walking tour
- Welcome and Farewell dinners at some of New York's finest restaurants and optional pre-show dinners
- Happy Hour discussions each night with wine and cheese
- And much more!
- Hamilton, the hottest show on Broadway!
- Napoli, Brooklyn
- War Paint
- Marvin’s Room (optional)
- Three more outstanding productions starring the country’s best theater artists