Join A.C.T. for a thrilling trip to this beloved theater festival
Hop aboard our luxury coach to Ashland, Oregon for a unique insider’s experience at the beloved Oregon Shakespeare Festival, where you will enjoy stunning productions, meet actors, and rub shoulders with A.C.T. artistic staff.
Highlights of the trip include:
- Roundtrip transportation in a luxury coach
- Five nights of first-class hotel accommodations at the
Ashland Springs Hotel with complimentary breakfast each morning
- Tickets to six performances, plus optional additional performances
- Backstage tours at OSF theaters
- Picturesque wine tour and lunch in Jacksonville
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Discussions and receptions with guest artists
- Led by A.C.T. staff
- Disney’s Beauty and the Beast
- Unison, a music-filled play featuring August Wilson’s poetry
- Henry IV, Part 1 by William Shakespeare
- The Merry Wives of Windsor by William Shakespeare
- Homer’s The Odyssey
- Henry IV, Part 2 by William Shakespeare
- Shakespeare in Love by Tom Stoppard, based on the hit movie
- The world premiere of Hannah and the Dread Gazebo by Jiehae Park (optional)
- Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare (optional)
$2,600 per person (double occupancy)
$3,100 per person (single occupancy)
How to reserve your spot:
- Download the reservation form
(updated Dec 19, 2016)
- Return your form with payment to:
Helen Rigby, c/o A.C.T.
30 Grant Avenue, 7th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108
For questions, and to request more information, contact Helen Rigby at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.439.2469.
“Thank you all for making
© 2016 American Conservatory Theater-a tax-exempt 501c3 nonprofit organization. Number 94-6135772.