Immerse yourself in theater at the Pacific Playwrights Festival
Can’t get enough groundbreaking theater? Join us for the first-ever A.C.T. tour to the Pacific Playwrights Festival, a jam-packed weekend in Costa Mesa full of exciting new work from across the country!
This tour offers a unique opportunity for arts aficionados to join industry insiders for three whirlwind days—and take in thrilling new plays at different stages of development.
From Friday morning to Sunday evening, you’ll enjoy four staged readings and three full productions (including two world premieres), culminating in a dinner with festival artists.
- Three nights at a first-class hotel
- Four staged readings
- Full productions of The Siegel by Michael Mitnick; A Doll’s House, Part 2 by Lucas Hnath; and Yoga Play by Dipika Guha
- Meals include: Friday lunch and dinner, Saturday breakfast and lunch, and Sunday breakfast, plus a farewell dinner with guest artists
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to preview the next wave of voices in American theater!
$1,150 per person (double occupancy)*
$1,650 per person (single occupancy)*
*airfare not included
Reserve your spot:
- Download the reservation form (updated Dec 19, 2016)
- Return your form with payment to:
Helen Rigby, c/o A.C.T.
30 Grant Avenue, 7th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108
For more information, contact Helen Rigby at email@example.com or 415.439.2469.
© 2016 American Conservatory Theater-a tax-exempt 501c3 nonprofit organization. Number 94-6135772.