Immerse yourself in theater at the Pacific Playwrights Festival
Love theater? You’ll love this jam-packed tour to Costa Mesa, featuring three full productions and four staged readings in four days, including two world premieres. This theater aficionado culminates in a dinner shared with guest artists from the festival!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP INCLUDE:
- Three nights at a first class hotel
- Three full productions and four staged readings
- Five meals (Friday lunch and dinner; Saturday breakfast and lunch; Sunday breakfast)
- Farewell dinner with guest artists
(not including airfare)
$1,150 per person (double occupancy)
$1,650 per person (single occupancy)
How to reserve your spot:
- Download the reservation form (updated Dec 19, 2016)
- Return your form with payment to:
Helen Rigby, c/o A.C.T.
30 Grant Avenue, 7th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108
For questions, and to request more information, contact Helen Rigby at email@example.com or 415.439.2469.
© 2016 American Conservatory Theater-a tax-exempt 501c3 nonprofit organization. Number 94-6135772.