Get into the act at our
Tony Award–winning conservatory!
Explore your creativity in ways you never thought possible at one of the best acting schools in the country. Studio A.C.T. offers exciting, rewarding classes for adults of all backgrounds and levels of experience. Our roster includes courses in acting, voice, audition technique, musical theater, playwriting, improv, on-camera technique, movement, clown, mask, and much more—all taught by some of the finest professional artists in the industry. We also offer training in “executive presence” and private, one-on-one coaching for your next big presentation or audition.
Spring Session 2017 (April 3–May 28)
Free Open House
Want to get a peek behind the curtain of Studio A.C.T.? Join us for our winter open house on March 25 in The Rueff at The Strand Theater from 6 p.m.—all are welcome! The open house will include current class presentations and a faculty Q&A, plus complimentary beverages.
Inside Studio A.C.T.
- Our four and eight-week courses earn college credit and are scheduled for nights and weekends to accommodate work and home commitments.
- Most classes are limited to 14 students in order to guarantee personal attention from instructors.
- Instructors are working theater artists who are dedicated to sharing their craft and experience in helping you reach your goals.
- Classes are held in spacious, modern studios on Grant Avenue near San Francisco's Union Square, two blocks from BART and steps from major bus lines and parking facilities.
- A.C.T. has an extensive on-site script and theater reference library that is open to all students.
- Our annual interSESSION (in November and December) includes several week-long intensives exploring topics such as auditioning, physical theater, and filmmaking!
© 2016 American Conservatory Theater-a tax-exempt 501c3 nonprofit organization. Number 94-6135772.